Richard's Consti & Theory Blog

This is where I post my (fairly random) thoughts on issues I come across in Constitutional Law, and in Legal Theory more generally. I need to make clear that the contents of this Blog are no-one else's responsibility (except where law dictates), and that no trees died in the making of this part of the blogosphere. I may try to be witty ...

Monday, September 11, 2006

New at the Foreign Office ?

Harriet Harman, the Constitutional Affairs Minister - yes, she was Secretary of State for Social Services once (1997-98) - has called in the Sunday Times for the 'democratisation' of the Foreign Office. She doesn't want a referendum on every issue, but wishes the FO to be more outlooking - like the Home Office is, apparently. Intriguing ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home