Richard's Consti & Theory Blog

This is where I post my (fairly random) thoughts on issues I come across in Constitutional Law, and in Legal Theory more generally. I need to make clear that the contents of this Blog are no-one else's responsibility (except where law dictates), and that no trees died in the making of this part of the blogosphere. I may try to be witty ...

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Uni Pennsylvania LR - Online Edition

(Prof) Lawrence Solum gets the usual kudos for his tip-off about the University of Pennsylvania's new online edition, PennUmbra. (No, lawyers' puns are equally terrible on each side of the Atlantic).

An article by Daniel Solove, seeking to classify different kinds of Privacy (thus its name, 'A Taxonomy of Privacy'), is especially commended as likely to be of interest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home