Richard's Consti & Theory Blog

This is where I post my (fairly random) thoughts on issues I come across in Constitutional Law, and in Legal Theory more generally. I need to make clear that the contents of this Blog are no-one else's responsibility (except where law dictates), and that no trees died in the making of this part of the blogosphere. I may try to be witty ...

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

News from Somewhere

As we know, people detained at Guantanamo Bay are treated humanely. The USA therefore doubtless welcomes the release of this home movie from there on the BBC website. That said, one may wish to reflect that the camera may have been secreted there by associates of Mr Khadr, and its presence may not have been unknown to him at the more touching points of the video. Perhaps this is all that goes on there ... ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home