Richard's Consti & Theory Blog

This is where I post my (fairly random) thoughts on issues I come across in Constitutional Law, and in Legal Theory more generally. I need to make clear that the contents of this Blog are no-one else's responsibility (except where law dictates), and that no trees died in the making of this part of the blogosphere. I may try to be witty ...

Sunday, July 16, 2006

The First Post

It would be logical, I think, for the First Post in a new Blog to seek to set out the writer's programme, philosophy, etc, and generally to justify yet another addition to a crowded blogosphere.

On the other hand, today's stories on the BBC site include:

In those circumstances, the better question may be - how can one not write a blog ? As Juvenal put it, difficile est bloggum non scribere (Satires I, 30).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home